- Free Yoga at VA center in Salt Lake City.
- Project “santosha” Is an Effort to Raise Funds to Provide Education and Yoga to Underprivileged Children in the Villages Surrounding the Small Town of Latur, India. 100% of the Money Raised by Santosh Maknikar’s Yoga Classes and Workshops Are Donated to This Project.
- Project Santosha
- Jungle Yoga Safari. Goal - Educate kids about important yogic principles e.g. Eating healthy, practicing yoga, not lying, not stealing etc. Explaining yoga to kids in a fun and easy to remember way which will leave a footprint on their minds.
- Free yoga at rehabilitation center for seniors - Tom, now 62 years old, has lived here for two years; a disease called Multiple Sclerosis taking over his body limb by limb over the past two decades. Tom doesn’t have to pay for these customized yoga therapy sessions. And already, Tom says he feels the results. “Breathing is empowering,”
- Free yoga for refugees - Women of the World who empowers refugees and their families, to provide free yoga for the families.
Free yoga for underserved communities
We visit communities that need yoga most including homeless shelters, mental institutions, the deaf community, elderly veterans home, rehab-centers and many more. For those with financial difficulties, we offer free classes in local studios. Those going through struggles ofter would benefit most from yoga, but it is especially out of reach to those who truly need it.